The ArrowDC300 Series surface applied door closers are an economical value for customers requiring convenience and security in an affordable package. They are ideally suited for retail or office buildings.
- Cast aluminum body.
- Hardened steel rack and pinion.
- High tensile steel springs.
- Staked valves.
- Two non-critical adjusting valves (sweep and latch) control closing speed.
- Backcheck intensity valve.
- All temperature fluid.
- Full plastic cover available (sold separately).
- Non-handed for regular, top jamb and parallel arm mount applications.
- Hold open arm available on adjustable closers – Specify: DC3xx-1
- Supplied with fully threaded wood screws, machine screws and thru-bolts for 1-3/4″ thick doors.
- 10 year limited warranty.
- UL/cUL listed.
- UL10C listed for positive pressure to comply with UBC-72 (1997).
- Meets the requirements of ANSI A156.4
- Adjustable size closers may be adjusted to meet requirements of ADA and ANSI ICC A117.1.