Meet Nest x Yale Lock
Nest x Yale Lock combines Yale’s 177 years of experience making the world’s strongest locks with Nest’s industry-leading connected home technology. The result? A lock that’s secure, convenient and connected.
Convenience & Control
Yale and Nest reinvented the lock for your home – to be secure from the inside and out.
Using the Nest app:
- Never worry about keys getting lost, copied or stolen again.
- Create passcodes for friends and family and revoke them anytime.
- Alerts keep you posted on comings and goings.
- Forget to lock the door? No problem. Nest x Yale Lock can lock itself.
- Lock and unlock your door from your phone, from anywhere.
- Hands full? Lock the door with a quick tap
Most Locks Are Made For Keys. This Lock Is Made For People.
- Key Free Deadbolt – It’s secure and tamper-proof. No lost keys. No picked locks.
- Auto Relock – It can lock automatically when Nest knows you’re away.
- Simple Installation – Replaces your existing deadbolt in minutes, with just a screwdriver.
- One-Touch Locking – Tap anywhere on the keypad to lock the door behind you.
- Low Battery Alerts – Get battery alerts on the lock and in your app so you can replace them.
- Access From Anywhere – Lock and unlock from anywhere using your Nest app.
- Unique Passcodes – Give passcodes to family and guests. Set schedules to let them in.
- Access History – Get alerts when someone locks and unlocks the door.
- Works with Nest Secure Alarm System – Unlock the door, and the alarm disarms automatically.
- Installs On Standard Doors In Minutes
- Replaces existing deadbolt with just a screwdriver
- Fits on doors 1 3/8″ to 2 1/4″ thick
- Backset 2 3/8″ or 2 3/4″
- Face Bore Hole: 2 1/8″
- Edge Bore Hole: 1″
- Adjustable latch
Inside the Box:
- Nest x Yale Lock
- Installation Guide with Removable Door Template
- Mounting Screws
- 4 AA Batteries
- Bundles include Nest Connect
- Create up to 20 entry codes for access by keypad
- Lifetime limited warranty for finish and mechanical, two years electronics
- Certified ANSI/BHMA A156.36, Grade 2