- UL 1034 burglary-resistant listed and suitable for outdoor use
- UL 294 listed
- ANSI/BHMA A156.31, Grade 1
- .24 Amps at 12 VDC/VAC
- .12 Amps at 24 VDC/VAC
- DC continuous duty/AC intermittent duty only
- No cutting on frame required
- Vertical adjustability to accommodate door sag and misalignment
- Tamper resistant
- Static strength 1,500 lbs.
- Dynamic strength 70 ft-lbs.
- Endurance 500,000 cycles
- Field selectable fail safe/fail secure
- Dual voltage 12 or 24 VDC/VAC
- Internally mounted solenoid
- Accommodates 1/2"-5/8" cylindrical latchbolt (5/8" with 1/8" door gap)
- Strike body depth 1-1/16"
- Strike body width decreased to 1-7/16" to increase frame compatibility
- Five year limited warranty
- HES 8000 Catalog Page
- HES 8000 Sell Sheet
- HES 8000 Installation Instructions and Troubleshooting Guide
- HES 8000 Dimensional Drawings
- HES Compatibility Chart
- HES Lock Cross Reference Chart
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.