Maximum Strength & Durability
- True interlocking between the stainless steel lockbody and latch. Provides unequalled strength and durability
- Independent Testing proves: Exceeds ANSI/ BHMA A156.2 Grade 1 standard for cycle testing. Over 15 MILLION cycles!
- Withstands 2 TIMES ANSI/ BHMA A156.2 Grade 1 torque force on a locked lever. Over 3000 in/lbs!
- Virtually no lever sag even after 8 million cycles
- 10 Year limited warranty. No service required to maintain warranty
- Meets and greatly exceeds ANSI/BHMA A156.2 Series 4000-Grade 1
- UL and cUL listed to Canadian safety standards Listed for 3 hour doors (double doors require 41-option) Note: Any retrofit or other field modification to a fire rated opening can potentially impact the fire rating of the opening, and Sargent Manufacturing Company makes no representations or warranties concerning what such impact may be in any specific situation. When retrofitting any portion of an existing fire rated opening, or specifying and installing a new fire-rated opening, please consult with a code specialist or local code official (Authority Having Jurisdiction) to ensure compliance with all applicable codes and ratings.
- Meets UL 10 C and UBC 7-2 (1997)
- All levers conform to ADA requirements for barrier-free accessibility. Levers (L,J and P) conform to California Administrative Code Title 19
- UL listed: ANSI/SDI-BHMA A250.13; ANSI/ASTM E330-2002; ANSI/ASTM E1886-2005 & ASTM E1996-2009 UL Certification Directory ZHem.R21744 Latching Hardware Listed on Florida Building Code Website: FL4351-R1
- fits 161 door preps
- fewer parts for easier installation
- only 45 degrees of lever rotation required to retract latchbolt
- 19 functions. Many functions are easily field changeable
- 4 solid ADA lever designs and 4 roses available to cover a wide variety of door preps and design requirements
- simple cylinder removal. Easy change outs
InnovationPatented "T-Zone" construction with true interlocking between the lockbody and the latch. Provides unequalled strength and durability for the most demanding applications
- High security lever attachment available for applications subject to severe vandalism
- Resists vandalism
- Torx® and spanner screws
- Classroom security function available
- Security key systems available (Signature, Keso F1, Keso, XC)
- High traffic doors
- Areas subject to severe abuse
- Schools, hospitals, other public buildings
- Retrofit applications
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.