- August (AU) Lever Design
- ANSI/BHMA: A156.2, Series 4000 Grade 2
- UL-cUL: UL-cUL fire rated up to 3 hours
- Windstorm: 4600LN Certified (refer to local codes)
- Mechanism: Heavy-gauge steel, zinc plated, dichromated
- Backset: 2-3/4" standard; 2-3/8" to order
- Latchbolt: 1/2" stainless steel throw
- Guardbolt: Deadlocks latchbolt when door is closed; standard on all locking functions
- Door Thickness: Adjustable from 1-3/8" to 1-3/4"
- Fronts: Universal for both flat and beveled door edges
- Cylinders: Brass, 6-pin, keyed-random cylinder with two keys furnished standard, 7-pin not available.
- Reversibility: Non-handed
- Strikes: 1-1/4" curved lip for 1-3/4" door standard; other lip lengths to special order; all reversible
- Finishes: Available in 6 finishes
- Warranty: 3-year mechanical
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.